tisdag 30 augusti 2011

A post in English since that's how it was one month ago.

Today, when I was in school having chemistry a good friend of mine, Robbie, texted. He reminded me of his visit to Finland.
I can't believe it was only one month ago since we, Gabi, Joey and I, was on the airport saying good bye to Robbie. IMAGINE, ONLY ONE MONTH?? It feels like it was so long ago. We had so much fun that week... I really, really miss it..

It reminds me of something I made couple of days after Robbie left. This, a poem kind of thing to cheer me up when I'm stressed, unmotivated and tired of school. I want to share it again 'cause it gives me so many memories.

And if there are any persons reading this that don't know about this thing, just remember your happy times last summer. They'll help you and probably make you a bit happier remembering how fun you have had. Look at some photos, videos of other things that you made/got at that special event. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar